#50 – The LEFT Show – Meaning No Harm
Holy Buckets, 50 shows … that’s two episodes less than a year of shows. First, thanks to everyone that listens, downloads and shares the show with others. Thank you. To you folks who have donated over the last year – thank you even more.
We spent a few minutes talking about yesterday’s primary, and let Ryan Combe know how much we appreciated his time, notice and incredible good looks. We have more on the Satan Worshiping ALEC, we call Rep. Issa a dipshit, and we count to 7. Or 5. I can’t remember.
Jason is back with a new Bat Sh@t Crazy – we’re talking about FISA!
All this and more …
- #225 The LEFT Show – 10/Four
- #224 The LEFT Show – Hentai Defense
- #15 Tell Me A Story – Aaron Burton
- 223 The LEFT Show – Deux Par Deux
- #14 Tell Me A Story – Forrest Shaw
- 222 The LEFT Show – Flu and Regrets
- I Believe: The Lie and Delusion of the LDS “Big Step”
- 221 The LEFT Show – I Just Don’t Get It
- 2015 Salt Lake Comic Con FanX Panel Schedule!
- 220 The LEFT Show – It Might Be Manstration