#85 – The LEFT Show – Down on Jumpstreet
Sgt. Jake, Forrest and JM Bell were honored to host columnist and raconteur Bill Frost to the studio to discuss the events of the day – and that kinda happens. Sort of.
Michelle Malkin throws down the glove at Ann Coulter, confusing the panel; and we drop a quick note about last week’s final Presidential debate. The Birthers are back with the most laughable, boneheaded pitch to date; Colin Powell’s former chief of staff would like you know that the GOP is full of racists.
Romney goes after same sex parents with all the bigotry he seems to harbor, and it turns out he’s kind of a dick to the parents of fallen service members, you know, when they don’t call him back.
Jason Williams is back with an all new Bat Sh@t Crazy about the GOP’s fear of Lady Parts and Republicans pretending they aren’t nominating and electing a whole slew of anti-science morons to offices with important titles.
All this and MORE!
- 238 The LEFT Show – Lukewarm Mess
- Links for 239
- 237 The LEFT Show – 1.5 Times a Woman
- 236 The LEFT Show – Your Mom
- 235 The LEFT Show – May The 4th
- 234 The LEFT Show – Best of Yesterweek
- 233 The LEFT Show – The Subtle Hammer
- 232 The LEFT Show – Dental Dam
- 231 The LEFT Show – Outback
- 230 The LEFT Show – Godless RebelUTion!