#85 – The LEFT Show – Down on Jumpstreet
Sgt. Jake, Forrest and JM Bell were honored to host columnist and raconteur Bill Frost to the studio to discuss the events of the day – and that kinda happens. Sort of.
Michelle Malkin throws down the glove at Ann Coulter, confusing the panel; and we drop a quick note about last week’s final Presidential debate. The Birthers are back with the most laughable, boneheaded pitch to date; Colin Powell’s former chief of staff would like you know that the GOP is full of racists.
Romney goes after same sex parents with all the bigotry he seems to harbor, and it turns out he’s kind of a dick to the parents of fallen service members, you know, when they don’t call him back.
Jason Williams is back with an all new Bat Sh@t Crazy about the GOP’s fear of Lady Parts and Republicans pretending they aren’t nominating and electing a whole slew of anti-science morons to offices with important titles.
All this and MORE!
- 250.1 The LEFT Show – SUPER-FANTASTIC MILESTONE PART ONE
- 249 The LEFT Show – Mountaineering and Yodels
- 248 The LEFT Show – SU;FTG
- 247b – The LEFT Show – The Sidetrack
- 247 The LEFT Show – Bang Bang
- 246 The LEFT Show – HISTORY!
- 245 The LEFT Show – Nearly Historic
- 244 The LEFT Show – 5 Years Old
- 243 The LEFT Show – Together Alone
- 242 The LEFT Show – Blatant Pornography Redux