#85 – The LEFT Show – Down on Jumpstreet
Sgt. Jake, Forrest and JM Bell were honored to host columnist and raconteur Bill Frost to the studio to discuss the events of the day – and that kinda happens. Sort of.
Michelle Malkin throws down the glove at Ann Coulter, confusing the panel; and we drop a quick note about last week’s final Presidential debate. The Birthers are back with the most laughable, boneheaded pitch to date; Colin Powell’s former chief of staff would like you know that the GOP is full of racists.
Romney goes after same sex parents with all the bigotry he seems to harbor, and it turns out he’s kind of a dick to the parents of fallen service members, you know, when they don’t call him back.
Jason Williams is back with an all new Bat Sh@t Crazy about the GOP’s fear of Lady Parts and Republicans pretending they aren’t nominating and electing a whole slew of anti-science morons to offices with important titles.
All this and MORE!
- 230 The LEFT Show – Godless RebelUTion!
- 229 The LEFT Show – High School Reunion
- 228 The LEFT Show – Into The Room
- Save The Forrest! – March 20, 2015 – Mega Benefit Concert
- 227 The LEFT Show – Awkward Family Photos
- #226 The LEFT Show – GOPwow again, some more
- #225 The LEFT Show – 10/Four
- #224 The LEFT Show – Hentai Defense
- #15 Tell Me A Story – Aaron Burton