#39 – The LEFT Show – Betty Boom Boom
This week on the LEFT Show! Newt Gingrich quit running for president! This decisive announcement was so colossal, so gigantic that we totally forgot about it and mentioned it not at all.
France has a shiny new government, of the ACTUAL socialist kind, as opposed the fake kind that so terrifies the GOP – the news of France’s election so thrilled our two honorary cheese eating surrender monkeys that they took over the show again to argue about festive cheeses and the proper way to weep when it’s windy. Or something like that – I tuned out.
Romney-Pa-looza – This Week in Gay – The GOP War on Women – The GOP War on Skin Pigment – Bat Sh@t Crazy and more on this week’s Sacre Bleu episode!
There’s a bunch of France Stuff – ask the other two.
Some Romney Stuff – CLICK #1 – CLICK #2 – CLICK #3
The War On Women – CLICK HERE
The War on Non-Whites – CLICK #1, CLICK #2, CLICK #3
This Week In Gay – CLICK HERE
- 251 The LEFT Show – Hanging Doubt
- 250.1 The LEFT Show – SUPER-FANTASTIC MILESTONE PART ONE
- 249 The LEFT Show – Mountaineering and Yodels
- 248 The LEFT Show – SU;FTG
- 247b – The LEFT Show – The Sidetrack
- 247 The LEFT Show – Bang Bang
- 246 The LEFT Show – HISTORY!
- 245 The LEFT Show – Nearly Historic
- 244 The LEFT Show – 5 Years Old
- 243 The LEFT Show – Together Alone