#39 – The LEFT Show – Betty Boom Boom
This week on the LEFT Show! Newt Gingrich quit running for president! This decisive announcement was so colossal, so gigantic that we totally forgot about it and mentioned it not at all.
France has a shiny new government, of the ACTUAL socialist kind, as opposed the fake kind that so terrifies the GOP – the news of France’s election so thrilled our two honorary cheese eating surrender monkeys that they took over the show again to argue about festive cheeses and the proper way to weep when it’s windy. Or something like that – I tuned out.
Romney-Pa-looza – This Week in Gay – The GOP War on Women – The GOP War on Skin Pigment – Bat Sh@t Crazy and more on this week’s Sacre Bleu episode!
There’s a bunch of France Stuff – ask the other two.
Some Romney Stuff – CLICK #1 – CLICK #2 – CLICK #3
The War On Women – CLICK HERE
The War on Non-Whites – CLICK #1, CLICK #2, CLICK #3
This Week In Gay - CLICK HERE
- #225 The LEFT Show – 10/Four
- #224 The LEFT Show – Hentai Defense
- #15 Tell Me A Story – Aaron Burton
- 223 The LEFT Show – Deux Par Deux
- #14 Tell Me A Story – Forrest Shaw
- 222 The LEFT Show – Flu and Regrets
- I Believe: The Lie and Delusion of the LDS “Big Step”
- 221 The LEFT Show – I Just Don’t Get It
- 2015 Salt Lake Comic Con FanX Panel Schedule!
- 220 The LEFT Show – It Might Be Manstration