#121 – The LEFT Show – Box of Pastries
This is it, my little beauties! The last show before we, The LEFT Show family, go on “Vacation.” Vacation, sadly, in The LEFT Show world means lots and lots of work to do, getting current shows re-invigorated, a couple of new shows off the ground, and, if we can find just TWO folks to buy in at the CITIZENS RE-UNITED LEVEL, we can get the call in feature up and running. LIVE CALLS!
Lisa, Brenda, and Forrest join your faithful starship captain, J.M. Bell in another round of talking about the talk aboutable! This one is a Wednesday show that, honestly, redefines the definition of the Wednesday Show. Not kidding, either. Funny doesn’t cover it.
Jason is back with a new Bat Sh@t Crazy all about those pesky racists at CPAC.
This week’s linkage!
- 229 The LEFT Show – High School Reunion
- 228 The LEFT Show – Into The Room
- Save The Forrest! – March 20, 2015 – Mega Benefit Concert
- 227 The LEFT Show – Awkward Family Photos
- #226 The LEFT Show – GOPwow again, some more
- #225 The LEFT Show – 10/Four
- #224 The LEFT Show – Hentai Defense
- #15 Tell Me A Story – Aaron Burton
- 223 The LEFT Show – Deux Par Deux
- #14 Tell Me A Story – Forrest Shaw