#26 – The LEFT Show – Blah, Blah, Blah
This week on The LEFT Show … Words are said! Out Loud! Into Microphones!
Jake, JC, Forrest and Jeff spend the show , lightly chatting the Space Program, Crazy Skirted GOP Candidates for Congress, trying to make Jake swear, chatting about ….. stuff, telling stories, and chatting. We still manage to cover Gingrich, Romney, Bachmann, West Dakota, Santorum, The Utah GOP, Rep. Rob Bishop, NASA and Nixon. Seriously … it’s an impressive feat.
Jason is back with a new Bat Sh@t Crazy and Brian is MIA on a new Working Family Agenda. Hope he’s ok.
Show Links of Distinction
(What we were planning to talk about, anyway)
Skirt-wearing GOP candidate makes wild threats – CLICK HERE
U.S. Sends Top Iranian Leader a Warning on Strait Threat – CLICK HERE
Obama Bumps Al Green’s ‘Let’s Stay Together’ Sales By 490 Percent – CLICK HERE
Twitter May Censor Tweets – CLICK HERE
Nixon speech in case the Apollo 11 astronauts died – CLICK HERE
Is Obama’s ‘Economic Populism’ for Real? – CLICK HERE
Why I Don’t Want Health Insurance – CLICK HERE
- #225 The LEFT Show – 10/Four
- #224 The LEFT Show – Hentai Defense
- #15 Tell Me A Story – Aaron Burton
- 223 The LEFT Show – Deux Par Deux
- #14 Tell Me A Story – Forrest Shaw
- 222 The LEFT Show – Flu and Regrets
- I Believe: The Lie and Delusion of the LDS “Big Step”
- 221 The LEFT Show – I Just Don’t Get It
- 2015 Salt Lake Comic Con FanX Panel Schedule!
- 220 The LEFT Show – It Might Be Manstration