#26 – The LEFT Show – Blah, Blah, Blah
This week on The LEFT Show … Words are said! Out Loud! Into Microphones!
Jake, JC, Forrest and Jeff spend the show , lightly chatting the Space Program, Crazy Skirted GOP Candidates for Congress, trying to make Jake swear, chatting about ….. stuff, telling stories, and chatting. We still manage to cover Gingrich, Romney, Bachmann, West Dakota, Santorum, The Utah GOP, Rep. Rob Bishop, NASA and Nixon. Seriously … it’s an impressive feat.
Jason is back with a new Bat Sh@t Crazy and Brian is MIA on a new Working Family Agenda. Hope he’s ok.
Show Links of Distinction
(What we were planning to talk about, anyway)
Skirt-wearing GOP candidate makes wild threats – CLICK HERE
U.S. Sends Top Iranian Leader a Warning on Strait Threat – CLICK HERE
Obama Bumps Al Green’s ‘Let’s Stay Together’ Sales By 490 Percent – CLICK HERE
Twitter May Censor Tweets – CLICK HERE
Nixon speech in case the Apollo 11 astronauts died – CLICK HERE
Is Obama’s ‘Economic Populism’ for Real? – CLICK HERE
Why I Don’t Want Health Insurance – CLICK HERE
- 243 The LEFT Show – Together Alone
- 242 The LEFT Show – Blatant Pornography Redux
- 241 The LEFT Show – Cuddle Buddy
- 240 The LEFT Show – Itchy Turtles
- 239 The LEFT Show – Start With Stupid
- 238 The LEFT Show – Lukewarm Mess
- Links for 238
- 237 The LEFT Show – 1.5 Times a Woman
- 236 The LEFT Show – Your Mom
- 235 The LEFT Show – May The 4th