#117 – The LEFT Show – Return of the Boz
I’m trying to write this while watching the end of The Warrior’s Way, so … if it gets disjointed, sue me. Curtis Haring is back, with Bob Easton covering for Jake. JM Bell and Forrest, of course, are here. Damn this is a fun movie to watch. Silly as hell, but, so very pretty.
Michelle Bachmann is out of touch, tuna isn’t tuna, Soledad is in trouble with the stenographers pool, and Rachael Maddow is in out hearts and in our minds. Colin Powell’s old chief of staff lays it all out on Iraq, video games are great for kids (kinda), and not too many folks want to be a GOPper.
The VFX community in America is getting screwed and JM totally flubs their pitch, SEQUESTER! SEQUESTER! SEQUESTER! ObamaCare is not what you’re being told it is, and the Utah Legislature takes away the power of someone who was working for, you know, the people.
All this and Jason finally showed up again, what’s that all about? Racism in the Supreme Court, that’s what!
- 238 The LEFT Show – Lukewarm Mess
- Links for 239
- 237 The LEFT Show – 1.5 Times a Woman
- 236 The LEFT Show – Your Mom
- 235 The LEFT Show – May The 4th
- 234 The LEFT Show – Best of Yesterweek
- 233 The LEFT Show – The Subtle Hammer
- 232 The LEFT Show – Dental Dam
- 231 The LEFT Show – Outback
- 230 The LEFT Show – Godless RebelUTion!