#107 – The LEFT Show – Something Witty Here
Not at the top of my game here, folks. The show, as they say, must be sarcastically presented on a page that only 38% of out listeners visit. Herm.
Sgt. Jake and Special Guest Colin Smith were cuddled and huddled up to ward off the cold and chill of winter, while Forrest and J.M. were battling the forces of the right! We won it. Really! Mostly because Brenda came and bailed us out. Hey, did you know that “Right Wing” is now considered an insult by the Right-Wing? No shit.
J.J. Abrams is directing Star Wars. Jim Matheson hates fun in all of its forms. ObamaCare™®©☯ will cover Domestic Violence Screenings now. The GOP War on Women continues on AN ACTUAL WAR FRONT and in New Mexico and against Planned Parenthood. Democrats shit the bed on Filibuster Reform. The GOP is using a new and different dictionary where nothing means what it actually means. Oh, and, Americans are still dying from …. the Bubonic Plague.
- #225 The LEFT Show – 10/Four
- #224 The LEFT Show – Hentai Defense
- #15 Tell Me A Story – Aaron Burton
- 223 The LEFT Show – Deux Par Deux
- #14 Tell Me A Story – Forrest Shaw
- 222 The LEFT Show – Flu and Regrets
- I Believe: The Lie and Delusion of the LDS “Big Step”
- 221 The LEFT Show – I Just Don’t Get It
- 2015 Salt Lake Comic Con FanX Panel Schedule!
- 220 The LEFT Show – It Might Be Manstration