#107 – The LEFT Show – Something Witty Here
Not at the top of my game here, folks. The show, as they say, must be sarcastically presented on a page that only 38% of out listeners visit. Herm.
Sgt. Jake and Special Guest Colin Smith were cuddled and huddled up to ward off the cold and chill of winter, while Forrest and J.M. were battling the forces of the right! We won it. Really! Mostly because Brenda came and bailed us out. Hey, did you know that “Right Wing” is now considered an insult by the Right-Wing? No shit.
J.J. Abrams is directing Star Wars. Jim Matheson hates fun in all of its forms. ObamaCare™®©☯ will cover Domestic Violence Screenings now. The GOP War on Women continues on AN ACTUAL WAR FRONT and in New Mexico and against Planned Parenthood. Democrats shit the bed on Filibuster Reform. The GOP is using a new and different dictionary where nothing means what it actually means. Oh, and, Americans are still dying from …. the Bubonic Plague.
- 239 The LEFT Show – Start With Stupid
- 238 The LEFT Show – Lukewarm Mess
- Links for 238
- 237 The LEFT Show – 1.5 Times a Woman
- 236 The LEFT Show – Your Mom
- 235 The LEFT Show – May The 4th
- 234 The LEFT Show – Best of Yesterweek
- 233 The LEFT Show – The Subtle Hammer
- 232 The LEFT Show – Dental Dam
- 231 The LEFT Show – Outback