Starting July 22, 2014 – It’s time to get into fighting shape for the general election. Join members of The LEFT Show as we publicly shed the pounds to prove just how serious we are at this whole politics thing (and improving our chances to spin off to television, all truth being told).
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
Details below the fold – CLICKY
We don’t want to be the only ones getting ourselves in irresistible shape – we want you to join us. Together, we can make the 2012 Election Cycle the best looking election cycle ever! It works like this: Starting on July 22, 2014, FAT CAMP participants will compete against each other. That’s right, NO TEAMS – No teams this year! Solo efforts matter! One person, one vote, as it were.
It’s something to do with the math.
Fill out the form below to enter! The Winning Team, and the overall Winning Participant, will be factored by a mathematical formula based on percentage of overall weight lost. Competition begins July 22, 2014 and goes until September 6th, 2014 – the last day of the Salt Lake ComicCon. Winners will be announced on The LEFT Show and Hold 322 September 15 and 16, respectively. So, get your ass in gear and get a head start getting registered.
THE RULES (so far) OF FAT CAMP
- 1st Rule: You do not talk about FAT CAMP.
- 2nd Rule: All right, you can talk about FAT CAMP.
- 3rd Rule: If someone says “stop” or goes limp, get him some sugar.
- 4th Rule: Only 1 guy to a scale.
- 5th Rule: One pound at a time.
- 6th Rule: Shirts are most definitely required.
- 7th Rule: Weight loss will go on as long as it has to.
- 8th Rule: Sabotage is encouraged and, if someone gets you, you have to eat it!*
AGAINST THE RULES: No bleeding, ex-laxing, sweat loss, bulimia, anorexia, amputations, meth/coke/heroin or other weight loss drugs, or any other dangerous rapid weight loss stupidity. No over-sensitivity – You are not a beautiful and unique super model. You are the same fat-ass as everyone else and we are all a part of the same doughnut.
TOO LATE, SLACKER! Better luck next time.
* – unless you are DEATHLY allergic. Then, you have to eat a thing with roughly the same caloric levels.