#108 – The LEFT Show – Lady In The House
See … what happens is, when there’s a girl in the studio, we all kind of get pretty stupid. We can’t help it. None of us learned how to talk to a lady … perhaps.
Forrest, bless his heart, hurt himself in a freak accident at his annual Furry retreat in Tahoe over the weekend, and took the week off. Robert Easton from Hold 322, and BFoTLS Lisa Westbrook joined JM Bell in the studio to talk about all the important-ish stuff before Jake showed up … wearing overalls.
The LEFT Show is a walking dick joke, and the GOP has another of their own stick his in a person it didn’t belong in. Democrats get 60 votes for the Violence Against Women Act re-authorization, filibuster reform was total horseshit, Bill Maher talks us through the Con Men of the GOP.
In local news - Curt Bramble got a tickle in Germany, Orrin Hatch defends being a whore, then turns around and asks to repair the damage he’s done to America with foreign workers, and Jason Chaffetz is still a hyperbolic, hypocritical shithead.
“Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one’s lifetime.” –Mark Twain, The Innocents Abroad (1869)
- #226 The LEFT Show – GOPwow again, some more
- #225 The LEFT Show – 10/Four
- #224 The LEFT Show – Hentai Defense
- #15 Tell Me A Story – Aaron Burton
- 223 The LEFT Show – Deux Par Deux
- #14 Tell Me A Story – Forrest Shaw
- 222 The LEFT Show – Flu and Regrets
- I Believe: The Lie and Delusion of the LDS “Big Step”
- 221 The LEFT Show – I Just Don’t Get It
- 2015 Salt Lake Comic Con FanX Panel Schedule!