#93 – The LEFT Show – TGDB
I’ve got a nasty Migraine tonight, so, I’m not going to be nearly as humorous as I normally am. I know you’re all sad, but, hey, let’s all pull together and maybe we can weather this …. as a team.
So, there’s weird Batman news, weirder Star Wars news, and Jimmy Carter is pretty spiffy. John McCain has lost his f’k’ing mind, and the GOP talking points on “Job Creators” are even more BS than we already knew they were. Orrin Hatch finds that both short and long term memory are a mounting problem for him, yet another Romney Watch 2012 (just for Jake), and, finally, we gave the Devil his due … days before he totally invalidated it, with Hatch, by voting like a total moron.
All this and more!
- #225 The LEFT Show – 10/Four
- #224 The LEFT Show – Hentai Defense
- #15 Tell Me A Story – Aaron Burton
- 223 The LEFT Show – Deux Par Deux
- #14 Tell Me A Story – Forrest Shaw
- 222 The LEFT Show – Flu and Regrets
- I Believe: The Lie and Delusion of the LDS “Big Step”
- 221 The LEFT Show – I Just Don’t Get It
- 2015 Salt Lake Comic Con FanX Panel Schedule!