151 The LEFT Show – Bubblegum and Nazis
It seems weeks since I’ve written that we had a normal show, that I am now of the opinion that I need to set a new normal, and begin to gauge the normalcy of the show on that. So, 3 – 2 – 1 – BANG – New Normal set. Feel better? Me too.
So, this week’s show is, based on the new normal, totally insane and silly. You should have seen the words I was going to use BEFORE I reset the bar. JM Bell, Forrest Show, Ultimate Bob Easton, and AWARD WINNING Melisa Merlot are in the studio in all the inappropriate ways you’ve hopefully come to know and love.
AND! AND! Jason is back with an all new The Sidetrack! No shit? None. At. All.
- 229 The LEFT Show – High School Reunion
- 228 The LEFT Show – Into The Room
- Save The Forrest! – March 20, 2015 – Mega Benefit Concert
- 227 The LEFT Show – Awkward Family Photos
- #226 The LEFT Show – GOPwow again, some more
- #225 The LEFT Show – 10/Four
- #224 The LEFT Show – Hentai Defense
- #15 Tell Me A Story – Aaron Burton
- 223 The LEFT Show – Deux Par Deux
- #14 Tell Me A Story – Forrest Shaw