151 The LEFT Show – Bubblegum and Nazis
It seems weeks since I’ve written that we had a normal show, that I am now of the opinion that I need to set a new normal, and begin to gauge the normalcy of the show on that. So, 3 – 2 – 1 – BANG – New Normal set. Feel better? Me too.
So, this week’s show is, based on the new normal, totally insane and silly. You should have seen the words I was going to use BEFORE I reset the bar. JM Bell, Forrest Show, Ultimate Bob Easton, and AWARD WINNING Melisa Merlot are in the studio in all the inappropriate ways you’ve hopefully come to know and love.
AND! AND! Jason is back with an all new The Sidetrack! No shit? None. At. All.
- 243 The LEFT Show – Together Alone
- 242 The LEFT Show – Blatant Pornography Redux
- 241 The LEFT Show – Cuddle Buddy
- 240 The LEFT Show – Itchy Turtles
- 239 The LEFT Show – Start With Stupid
- 238 The LEFT Show – Lukewarm Mess
- Links for 238
- 237 The LEFT Show – 1.5 Times a Woman
- 236 The LEFT Show – Your Mom
- 235 The LEFT Show – May The 4th