163 The LEFT Show – Christmas gambold or a tumbling-trick?
At Christmas I no more desire a rose Than wish a snow in May’s new-fangled mirth
I see the trick on’t: here was a consent, Knowing aforehand of our merriment, To dash it like a Christmas comedy: Some carry-tale, some please-man, some slight zany,
JM Bell. JC Carter, Forrest Shaw, Ultimate Bob, and FOTLS Bob Henline are in the studio to continue the War on Christmas, The Utah Democrats war on JM Bell, Health insurance (but not in a boring way) and, oh, so very much more. Jason Williams even managed to send in a new bit – this one on Silicon Valley Douchebro’s and their naive libertarian, homeless hating, just-got-rich-so-now-I’m-a- prick ways.
SLY. Marry, I will; let them play it. Is not a comonty a
Christmas gambold or a tumbling-trick?
PAGE. No, my good lord, it is more pleasing stuff.
- 247 The LEFT Show – Bang Bang
- 246 The LEFT Show – HISTORY!
- 245 The LEFT Show – Nearly Historic
- 244 The LEFT Show – 5 Years Old
- 243 The LEFT Show – Together Alone
- 242 The LEFT Show – Blatant Pornography Redux
- 241 The LEFT Show – Cuddle Buddy
- 240 The LEFT Show – Itchy Turtles
- 239 The LEFT Show – Start With Stupid
- 238 The LEFT Show – Lukewarm Mess