163 The LEFT Show – Christmas gambold or a tumbling-trick?
At Christmas I no more desire a rose Than wish a snow in May’s new-fangled mirth
I see the trick on’t: here was a consent, Knowing aforehand of our merriment, To dash it like a Christmas comedy: Some carry-tale, some please-man, some slight zany,
JM Bell. JC Carter, Forrest Shaw, Ultimate Bob, and FOTLS Bob Henline are in the studio to continue the War on Christmas, The Utah Democrats war on JM Bell, Health insurance (but not in a boring way) and, oh, so very much more. Jason Williams even managed to send in a new bit – this one on Silicon Valley Douchebro’s and their naive libertarian, homeless hating, just-got-rich-so-now-I’m-a- prick ways.
SLY. Marry, I will; let them play it. Is not a comonty a
Christmas gambold or a tumbling-trick?
PAGE. No, my good lord, it is more pleasing stuff.
- 233 The LEFT Show – The Subtle Hammer
- 232 The LEFT Show – Dental Dam
- 231 The LEFT Show – Outback
- 230 The LEFT Show – Godless RebelUTion!
- 229 The LEFT Show – High School Reunion
- 228 The LEFT Show – Into The Room
- Save The Forrest! – March 20, 2015 – Mega Benefit Concert
- 227 The LEFT Show – Awkward Family Photos
- #226 The LEFT Show – GOPwow again, some more
- #225 The LEFT Show – 10/Four