163 The LEFT Show – Christmas gambold or a tumbling-trick?
At Christmas I no more desire a rose Than wish a snow in May’s new-fangled mirth
I see the trick on’t: here was a consent, Knowing aforehand of our merriment, To dash it like a Christmas comedy: Some carry-tale, some please-man, some slight zany,
JM Bell. JC Carter, Forrest Shaw, Ultimate Bob, and FOTLS Bob Henline are in the studio to continue the War on Christmas, The Utah Democrats war on JM Bell, Health insurance (but not in a boring way) and, oh, so very much more. Jason Williams even managed to send in a new bit – this one on Silicon Valley Douchebro’s and their naive libertarian, homeless hating, just-got-rich-so-now-I’m-a- prick ways.
SLY. Marry, I will; let them play it. Is not a comonty a
Christmas gambold or a tumbling-trick?
PAGE. No, my good lord, it is more pleasing stuff.
- #225 The LEFT Show – 10/Four
- #224 The LEFT Show – Hentai Defense
- #15 Tell Me A Story – Aaron Burton
- 223 The LEFT Show – Deux Par Deux
- #14 Tell Me A Story – Forrest Shaw
- 222 The LEFT Show – Flu and Regrets
- I Believe: The Lie and Delusion of the LDS “Big Step”
- 221 The LEFT Show – I Just Don’t Get It
- 2015 Salt Lake Comic Con FanX Panel Schedule!
- 220 The LEFT Show – It Might Be Manstration