144 The LEFT Show – Mountain Goats and Bitter Pills
Ladies and Gentlemen! We welcome to the studio this week, President of the Young Democrats of Utah, TJ “Tijuana” Ellerbeck! “Fresh” from a long roadtrip to a YDA conference in West Virginia, he’s getting ready to spend a chunk of August in San Antonia Texas …
We – JM Bell, Forrest, Ultimate Bob, and TJ – break down the news of the week, as insane as it is, and offer calm consolation … not really. We have a special encore presentation of Jason Williams’ Bat Sh@t Crazy, and a whole lot of dirty laundry to air out. The views expressed on this episode of The LEFT Show are not necessarily those of TJ, or the office he holds. I mean, come on, we’re a lot to take, you know?
- #225 The LEFT Show – 10/Four
- #224 The LEFT Show – Hentai Defense
- #15 Tell Me A Story – Aaron Burton
- 223 The LEFT Show – Deux Par Deux
- #14 Tell Me A Story – Forrest Shaw
- 222 The LEFT Show – Flu and Regrets
- I Believe: The Lie and Delusion of the LDS “Big Step”
- 221 The LEFT Show – I Just Don’t Get It
- 2015 Salt Lake Comic Con FanX Panel Schedule!
- 220 The LEFT Show – It Might Be Manstration