144 The LEFT Show – Mountain Goats and Bitter Pills
Ladies and Gentlemen! We welcome to the studio this week, President of the Young Democrats of Utah, TJ “Tijuana” Ellerbeck! “Fresh” from a long roadtrip to a YDA conference in West Virginia, he’s getting ready to spend a chunk of August in San Antonia Texas …
We – JM Bell, Forrest, Ultimate Bob, and TJ – break down the news of the week, as insane as it is, and offer calm consolation … not really. We have a special encore presentation of Jason Williams’ Bat Sh@t Crazy, and a whole lot of dirty laundry to air out. The views expressed on this episode of The LEFT Show are not necessarily those of TJ, or the office he holds. I mean, come on, we’re a lot to take, you know?
- 247 The LEFT Show – Bang Bang
- 246 The LEFT Show – HISTORY!
- 245 The LEFT Show – Nearly Historic
- 244 The LEFT Show – 5 Years Old
- 243 The LEFT Show – Together Alone
- 242 The LEFT Show – Blatant Pornography Redux
- 241 The LEFT Show – Cuddle Buddy
- 240 The LEFT Show – Itchy Turtles
- 239 The LEFT Show – Start With Stupid
- 238 The LEFT Show – Lukewarm Mess