144 The LEFT Show – Mountain Goats and Bitter Pills
Ladies and Gentlemen! We welcome to the studio this week, President of the Young Democrats of Utah, TJ “Tijuana” Ellerbeck! “Fresh” from a long roadtrip to a YDA conference in West Virginia, he’s getting ready to spend a chunk of August in San Antonia Texas …
We – JM Bell, Forrest, Ultimate Bob, and TJ – break down the news of the week, as insane as it is, and offer calm consolation … not really. We have a special encore presentation of Jason Williams’ Bat Sh@t Crazy, and a whole lot of dirty laundry to air out. The views expressed on this episode of The LEFT Show are not necessarily those of TJ, or the office he holds. I mean, come on, we’re a lot to take, you know?
- 232 The LEFT Show – Dental Dam
- 231 The LEFT Show – Outback
- 230 The LEFT Show – Godless RebelUTion!
- 229 The LEFT Show – High School Reunion
- 228 The LEFT Show – Into The Room
- Save The Forrest! – March 20, 2015 – Mega Benefit Concert
- 227 The LEFT Show – Awkward Family Photos
- #226 The LEFT Show – GOPwow again, some more
- #225 The LEFT Show – 10/Four
- #224 The LEFT Show – Hentai Defense