138 The LEFT Show – Bad Sides
Sometimes you find bad things where once there were bright and shiny things. Sometimes you go back to a place – or a figurative, but not literal, time – you once loved, and certain fondnesses are found long discarded and crumbling: forgotten and abandoned. Sometimes …
Sometimes memory is just a total liar. The brain can not be trusted!
JC Carter and Forrest Shaw joined me – the loveable JM Bell – in the studio to kick around Attorney John General Swallow and a few other wingers of various colors and extremes. It’s a lot of fun! Listen in!
Here, my little dinky dos, are your links:
- #225 The LEFT Show – 10/Four
- #224 The LEFT Show – Hentai Defense
- #15 Tell Me A Story – Aaron Burton
- 223 The LEFT Show – Deux Par Deux
- #14 Tell Me A Story – Forrest Shaw
- 222 The LEFT Show – Flu and Regrets
- I Believe: The Lie and Delusion of the LDS “Big Step”
- 221 The LEFT Show – I Just Don’t Get It
- 2015 Salt Lake Comic Con FanX Panel Schedule!
- 220 The LEFT Show – It Might Be Manstration