129 The LEFT Show – No More Library
Yup, Alex Cragun again! That dude from SLUG Magazine, you might recall him from Monday’s show. Forrest, Ultimate Bob and I welcomed him into the studio to talk about all the stuff below. Jason and Jake are still on their honeymoon, apparently, and we continue to with them well.
In other news, while you listen to this episode, we’re at the Night Flight Comics location at 6222 S State Street (across from the Fashion Place Mall) and not the Library Square. May the 4th be with you on Free Comic Book Day – we’ll start recording about 11am, and keep going till it gets hot. Or whatever.
Here are your links:
- 250.1 The LEFT Show – SUPER-FANTASTIC MILESTONE PART ONE
- 249 The LEFT Show – Mountaineering and Yodels
- 248 The LEFT Show – SU;FTG
- 247b – The LEFT Show – The Sidetrack
- 247 The LEFT Show – Bang Bang
- 246 The LEFT Show – HISTORY!
- 245 The LEFT Show – Nearly Historic
- 244 The LEFT Show – 5 Years Old
- 243 The LEFT Show – Together Alone
- 242 The LEFT Show – Blatant Pornography Redux