129 The LEFT Show – No More Library
Yup, Alex Cragun again! That dude from SLUG Magazine, you might recall him from Monday’s show. Forrest, Ultimate Bob and I welcomed him into the studio to talk about all the stuff below. Jason and Jake are still on their honeymoon, apparently, and we continue to with them well.
In other news, while you listen to this episode, we’re at the Night Flight Comics location at 6222 S State Street (across from the Fashion Place Mall) and not the Library Square. May the 4th be with you on Free Comic Book Day – we’ll start recording about 11am, and keep going till it gets hot. Or whatever.
Here are your links:
- #226 The LEFT Show – GOPwow again, some more
- #225 The LEFT Show – 10/Four
- #224 The LEFT Show – Hentai Defense
- #15 Tell Me A Story – Aaron Burton
- 223 The LEFT Show – Deux Par Deux
- #14 Tell Me A Story – Forrest Shaw
- 222 The LEFT Show – Flu and Regrets
- I Believe: The Lie and Delusion of the LDS “Big Step”
- 221 The LEFT Show – I Just Don’t Get It
- 2015 Salt Lake Comic Con FanX Panel Schedule!