129 The LEFT Show – No More Library
Yup, Alex Cragun again! That dude from SLUG Magazine, you might recall him from Monday’s show. Forrest, Ultimate Bob and I welcomed him into the studio to talk about all the stuff below. Jason and Jake are still on their honeymoon, apparently, and we continue to with them well.
In other news, while you listen to this episode, we’re at the Night Flight Comics location at 6222 S State Street (across from the Fashion Place Mall) and not the Library Square. May the 4th be with you on Free Comic Book Day – we’ll start recording about 11am, and keep going till it gets hot. Or whatever.
Here are your links:
- 243 The LEFT Show – Together Alone
- 242 The LEFT Show – Blatant Pornography Redux
- 241 The LEFT Show – Cuddle Buddy
- 240 The LEFT Show – Itchy Turtles
- 239 The LEFT Show – Start With Stupid
- 238 The LEFT Show – Lukewarm Mess
- Links for 238
- 237 The LEFT Show – 1.5 Times a Woman
- 236 The LEFT Show – Your Mom
- 235 The LEFT Show – May The 4th