BEST OF THE LEFT SHOW!
This was from our 100th Episode show earlier this year. I was especially proud to hit this point, which means, I am told, that I’m going to Hell. Christianity is weird.
Wow. I mean … wow. 100 episodes. That’s more than 1 and less than 1,000. So … yeah. Onward and upward! OK, arbitrary and mostly symbolic number mentioned – great job, eh?
This celebratory episode, Jeff, Jake, JC, and Forrest delve once again into the GOP War on Women (and the poor, and the needy). The GOPpers killed the Violence Against Women Act, and morons think that it’s not a big deal … ’cause they’re morons. Between Eric Cantor and The Media, this is another lose for the people of America.
Stanley Kubrick was a corporate whore a little bit, and gun control is again on the topic list, along with 9/11 and Janet Jackson’s boob. The right one with the hole in it.
All this and more, folks!
- 238 The LEFT Show – Lukewarm Mess
- Links for 239
- 237 The LEFT Show – 1.5 Times a Woman
- 236 The LEFT Show – Your Mom
- 235 The LEFT Show – May The 4th
- 234 The LEFT Show – Best of Yesterweek
- 233 The LEFT Show – The Subtle Hammer
- 232 The LEFT Show – Dental Dam
- 231 The LEFT Show – Outback
- 230 The LEFT Show – Godless RebelUTion!