#120 – The LEFT Show – Penultimate
Estrogenical Equality! Lisa Westbrook and Brenda Bell join Jeff and Forrest in the studio this week, (JC was here for, like, 10 minutes) and, boy, things get weird when there are ladies around, you know? They seem to, at any rate. Regardless, the 2013 Utah General Legislative Session is finished. There were a lot of different moves and shakes, and while too many people are calling it boring, there were a few things worth mentioning.
Here’s the breakdown:
Adoption bill killed on Gayle Ruzicka’s questionable premise http://bit.ly/ZAI7Gf
46 lawmakers sign on as co-sponsors of suicide prevention bill http://bit.ly/ZzNPGS
Bill passes to ban Swallow-like moonlighting http://bit.ly/ZAIjFn
Senate OKs bill to restore gun rights to formerly mentally ill http://bit.ly/ZAKvN5
With SB262, Utah Is At A Crossroad (Gay Pal Bill) http://bit.ly/ZAIzUO
lawmakers didn’t address any longterm air pollution solutions. http://bit.ly/ZAJG76
Air pollution, state Rep. Mike Noel, and me – http://bit.ly/131DJpW
Silly joint resolution about porn – http://bit.ly/131DZFb
Jeff’s Final Thoughts: WIMMER’s View of Gays in the BSA http://bit.ly/131BYcn
Jason is back with an all new Bat Sh@t Crazy about the Silly Ryan Budget and why you should just ignore it. Just, totally ignore it. Silly, useless, Ryan budget.
- 232 The LEFT Show – Dental Dam
- 231 The LEFT Show – Outback
- 230 The LEFT Show – Godless RebelUTion!
- 229 The LEFT Show – High School Reunion
- 228 The LEFT Show – Into The Room
- Save The Forrest! – March 20, 2015 – Mega Benefit Concert
- 227 The LEFT Show – Awkward Family Photos
- #226 The LEFT Show – GOPwow again, some more
- #225 The LEFT Show – 10/Four
- #224 The LEFT Show – Hentai Defense