#113 – The LEFT Show – Poetry and Pretty Ladies
We gather once again, my friends, to raise our glasses into the air and toast ourselves on how witty, pretty, and spry we all are. Right? Well, not so much. Jamie continues his finger pointing and voice yelling with Jake, Forrest, and Jeff.
We start where we left off on Monday, talking about political double standards and Jeff’s Outrage Fatigue ©®™ – 9 things you may not have known about the clitoris, Jesus gets upset about bigotry in the South, and Dick Cheney is still concentrated evil.
There’s Gun News of several different varieties, and Simon Pegg has been holding the bong too long. Zack Kopplin gets a trophy (good for him!), Facebook gets a HUGE tax rebate, The GOPpers hate poor people, and Senator Warren gives bankers a little butthurt.
By the way, I’m totally aware that we mixed up the bigot high school teacher story with the creationist middle school teacher story. It was all loud and yelly in here.
- 251 The LEFT Show – Hanging Doubt
- 250.1 The LEFT Show – SUPER-FANTASTIC MILESTONE PART ONE
- 249 The LEFT Show – Mountaineering and Yodels
- 248 The LEFT Show – SU;FTG
- 247b – The LEFT Show – The Sidetrack
- 247 The LEFT Show – Bang Bang
- 246 The LEFT Show – HISTORY!
- 245 The LEFT Show – Nearly Historic
- 244 The LEFT Show – 5 Years Old
- 243 The LEFT Show – Together Alone