#111 – The LEFT Show – Evolution
Yup, we’re ignoring the State of the Union speech today. We’ll talk about it next week, I almost promise.
Colin Smith joins us in the studio again this episode, to round out the week, and, again, the Wednesday Show proves to be the wackier of the week. JM Bell, Sgt. Jake, Forrest Shaw, and JC Carter fill out the room (and I mean fill out the room).
Jake and JM talk about guns without yelling at each other, George W. Bush can haz paints? The GOP is still killing the USPS, Sheriff Joe is still a giant, reckless bigot, and Bill Maher vs. Donald Trump.
All this and more!
Closing Hymn – I’m a Believer – The Monkees
- 250.1 The LEFT Show – SUPER-FANTASTIC MILESTONE PART ONE
- 249 The LEFT Show – Mountaineering and Yodels
- 248 The LEFT Show – SU;FTG
- 247b – The LEFT Show – The Sidetrack
- 247 The LEFT Show – Bang Bang
- 246 The LEFT Show – HISTORY!
- 245 The LEFT Show – Nearly Historic
- 244 The LEFT Show – 5 Years Old
- 243 The LEFT Show – Together Alone
- 242 The LEFT Show – Blatant Pornography Redux