#111 – The LEFT Show – Evolution
Yup, we’re ignoring the State of the Union speech today. We’ll talk about it next week, I almost promise.
Colin Smith joins us in the studio again this episode, to round out the week, and, again, the Wednesday Show proves to be the wackier of the week. JM Bell, Sgt. Jake, Forrest Shaw, and JC Carter fill out the room (and I mean fill out the room).
Jake and JM talk about guns without yelling at each other, George W. Bush can haz paints? The GOP is still killing the USPS, Sheriff Joe is still a giant, reckless bigot, and Bill Maher vs. Donald Trump.
All this and more!
Closing Hymn – I’m a Believer – The Monkees
- 243 The LEFT Show – Together Alone
- 242 The LEFT Show – Blatant Pornography Redux
- 241 The LEFT Show – Cuddle Buddy
- 240 The LEFT Show – Itchy Turtles
- 239 The LEFT Show – Start With Stupid
- 238 The LEFT Show – Lukewarm Mess
- Links for 238
- 237 The LEFT Show – 1.5 Times a Woman
- 236 The LEFT Show – Your Mom
- 235 The LEFT Show – May The 4th