#100 – The LEFT Show – Centenary Centennial Centuplicate
Wow. I mean … wow. 100 episodes. That’s more than 1 and less than 1,000. So … yeah. Onward and upward! OK, arbitrary and mostly symbolic number mentioned – great job, eh?
This celebratory episode, Jeff, Jake, JC, and Forrest delve once again into the GOP War on Women (and the poor, and the needy). The GOPpers killed the Violence Against Women Act, and morons think that it’s not a big deal … ’cause they’re morons. Between Eric Cantor and The Media, this is another lose for the people of America.
Stanley Kubrick was a corporate whore a little bit, and gun control is again on the topic list, along with 9/11 and Janet Jackson’s boob. The right one with the hole in it.
All this and more, folks!
- 232 The LEFT Show – Dental Dam
- 231 The LEFT Show – Outback
- 230 The LEFT Show – Godless RebelUTion!
- 229 The LEFT Show – High School Reunion
- 228 The LEFT Show – Into The Room
- Save The Forrest! – March 20, 2015 – Mega Benefit Concert
- 227 The LEFT Show – Awkward Family Photos
- #226 The LEFT Show – GOPwow again, some more
- #225 The LEFT Show – 10/Four
- #224 The LEFT Show – Hentai Defense