#100 – The LEFT Show – Centenary Centennial Centuplicate
Wow. I mean … wow. 100 episodes. That’s more than 1 and less than 1,000. So … yeah. Onward and upward! OK, arbitrary and mostly symbolic number mentioned – great job, eh?
This celebratory episode, Jeff, Jake, JC, and Forrest delve once again into the GOP War on Women (and the poor, and the needy). The GOPpers killed the Violence Against Women Act, and morons think that it’s not a big deal … ’cause they’re morons. Between Eric Cantor and The Media, this is another lose for the people of America.
Stanley Kubrick was a corporate whore a little bit, and gun control is again on the topic list, along with 9/11 and Janet Jackson’s boob. The right one with the hole in it.
All this and more, folks!
- 243 The LEFT Show – Together Alone
- 242 The LEFT Show – Blatant Pornography Redux
- 241 The LEFT Show – Cuddle Buddy
- 240 The LEFT Show – Itchy Turtles
- 239 The LEFT Show – Start With Stupid
- 238 The LEFT Show – Lukewarm Mess
- Links for 238
- 237 The LEFT Show – 1.5 Times a Woman
- 236 The LEFT Show – Your Mom
- 235 The LEFT Show – May The 4th