#100 – The LEFT Show – Centenary Centennial Centuplicate
Wow. I mean … wow. 100 episodes. That’s more than 1 and less than 1,000. So … yeah. Onward and upward! OK, arbitrary and mostly symbolic number mentioned – great job, eh?
This celebratory episode, Jeff, Jake, JC, and Forrest delve once again into the GOP War on Women (and the poor, and the needy). The GOPpers killed the Violence Against Women Act, and morons think that it’s not a big deal … ’cause they’re morons. Between Eric Cantor and The Media, this is another lose for the people of America.
Stanley Kubrick was a corporate whore a little bit, and gun control is again on the topic list, along with 9/11 and Janet Jackson’s boob. The right one with the hole in it.
All this and more, folks!
- 251 The LEFT Show – Hanging Doubt
- 250.1 The LEFT Show – SUPER-FANTASTIC MILESTONE PART ONE
- 249 The LEFT Show – Mountaineering and Yodels
- 248 The LEFT Show – SU;FTG
- 247b – The LEFT Show – The Sidetrack
- 247 The LEFT Show – Bang Bang
- 246 The LEFT Show – HISTORY!
- 245 The LEFT Show – Nearly Historic
- 244 The LEFT Show – 5 Years Old
- 243 The LEFT Show – Together Alone