#94 – The LEFT Show – The Corpulant Christie Conundrum
Monday’s show is fun … in the way that colonoscopies are sometimes fun …. you know, when they’re done in a recreational way … I don’t know, Jake said he loves them and wishes he could have one everyday (and yes, he stood us up at the last minute again).
JC Carter from Hold 322 and Forrest Shaw from Tiger Beat join JM Bell in the studio this week to talk about why the mainstream media is just absolutely awful and deserves a mighty taint punch for sucking so very much.
Rep. Issa joins the short, short list of GOP Congress-critters to do something kinda smart, even though it’ll get in the way of something the other one is doing. Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-Bikini Bottom) fights his ultimate foe … Himself. RomneyWatch 202, Epilogue #22 and yet another racist Republican.
- #226 The LEFT Show – GOPwow again, some more
- #225 The LEFT Show – 10/Four
- #224 The LEFT Show – Hentai Defense
- #15 Tell Me A Story – Aaron Burton
- 223 The LEFT Show – Deux Par Deux
- #14 Tell Me A Story – Forrest Shaw
- 222 The LEFT Show – Flu and Regrets
- I Believe: The Lie and Delusion of the LDS “Big Step”
- 221 The LEFT Show – I Just Don’t Get It