#86 – The LEFT Show – Muahahaha!
Bill Frost joins JM Bell, Forrest Shaw and Sgt. Jake in studio for another spectacular episode.
The lovely and talented Tina Fey has a temper tantrum that we approve of, and we break down more of Jason Chaffetz’s insane, deceptive, and misleading talk on Libya. And more Chaffetz and Issa silliness with dropping secrets on television in the Grand Old Tradition of the GOP. Oh, and some more Chaffetz duplicity on cutting the Embassy security budget, then whining about there not being enough security, then saying that there’s no correlation between the two. Idiot.
The whole GOP Navy SEALs meme thing is mostly utter bullsh*t, but that doesn’t stop the GOP talking about it, and there’s some fun Halloween stuff. I think. I can’t remember.
All this and more!
- #225 The LEFT Show – 10/Four
- #224 The LEFT Show – Hentai Defense
- #15 Tell Me A Story – Aaron Burton
- 223 The LEFT Show – Deux Par Deux
- #14 Tell Me A Story – Forrest Shaw
- 222 The LEFT Show – Flu and Regrets
- I Believe: The Lie and Delusion of the LDS “Big Step”
- 221 The LEFT Show – I Just Don’t Get It
- 2015 Salt Lake Comic Con FanX Panel Schedule!
- 220 The LEFT Show – It Might Be Manstration