#81 – The LEFT Show – The Ladies Man
To say that this episode is anything other than a glorious mess would be … well, as dishonest as a Romney talking point.
Jake, Forrest and J.M. Bell gather again in the Defenestrate Broadcast Network studio to kick ass and chew bubble-gum. There was a lot of bubble-gum. Good news for a change, you know, if you’re into that sort of thing – Emily Blunt might be playing Ms. Marvel in the next Avengers movie – and there was great rejoicing. Oh, and some brilliant lunatic named ‘Fearless Felix’ Baumgartner, jumped out of a wee box in space and did a supersonic sky dive – and lived.
America’s first black president had a few things to say about Mittens Romney, while the idiocy of Rep. Jason Chaffetz is both loud and on television. Zero-tolerance for zero-tolerance is discussed and the GOP picks another class act in Arkansas.
All this and more …
- 234 The LEFT Show – Best of Yesterweek
- 233 The LEFT Show – The Subtle Hammer
- 232 The LEFT Show – Dental Dam
- 231 The LEFT Show – Outback
- 230 The LEFT Show – Godless RebelUTion!
- 229 The LEFT Show – High School Reunion
- 228 The LEFT Show – Into The Room
- Save The Forrest! – March 20, 2015 – Mega Benefit Concert
- 227 The LEFT Show – Awkward Family Photos
- #226 The LEFT Show – GOPwow again, some more