#81 – The LEFT Show – The Ladies Man
To say that this episode is anything other than a glorious mess would be … well, as dishonest as a Romney talking point.
Jake, Forrest and J.M. Bell gather again in the Defenestrate Broadcast Network studio to kick ass and chew bubble-gum. There was a lot of bubble-gum. Good news for a change, you know, if you’re into that sort of thing – Emily Blunt might be playing Ms. Marvel in the next Avengers movie – and there was great rejoicing. Oh, and some brilliant lunatic named ‘Fearless Felix’ Baumgartner, jumped out of a wee box in space and did a supersonic sky dive – and lived.
America’s first black president had a few things to say about Mittens Romney, while the idiocy of Rep. Jason Chaffetz is both loud and on television. Zero-tolerance for zero-tolerance is discussed and the GOP picks another class act in Arkansas.
All this and more …
- 247b – The LEFT Show – The Sidetrack
- 247 The LEFT Show – Bang Bang
- 246 The LEFT Show – HISTORY!
- 245 The LEFT Show – Nearly Historic
- 244 The LEFT Show – 5 Years Old
- 243 The LEFT Show – Together Alone
- 242 The LEFT Show – Blatant Pornography Redux
- 241 The LEFT Show – Cuddle Buddy
- 240 The LEFT Show – Itchy Turtles
- 239 The LEFT Show – Start With Stupid