#74 – The LEFT Show – Blow Me Down
Sgt. Jake, Forrest and J.M.Bell would like to wish you all a happy International Talk Like A Pirate Day!
The Republicans are having a terrible couple of weeks, so, naturally, we pile on and tease them about it. A judge in Wisconsin has told the Governor that his Union Busting law is unconstitutional, while Mitt Romney continues to take every imaginable position on Libya (thanks to Bob Aagard for the data). Speaking of Romney on Libya, anyone with half an ounce of tact thinks he’s a vulture, and not a good one at that.
The guys hold another meeting of the POTUS Obama Protective Association and blast through a few of the LIES told by Republicans about the Libyan protest and the murder of the Embassy staff and Ambassador. This one, most likely, will result in the first (of many I assume) of a joint Muslem/Fundamentalist Christian Fatwah against The LEFT Show! Any advice Salman Rushdie?
Jason Williams is back with an all new Bat Sh@t Crazy – This week, he’s about 47% more incredulous than normal … see what I did there?
All This and MORE!
- #226 The LEFT Show – GOPwow again, some more
- #225 The LEFT Show – 10/Four
- #224 The LEFT Show – Hentai Defense
- #15 Tell Me A Story – Aaron Burton
- 223 The LEFT Show – Deux Par Deux
- #14 Tell Me A Story – Forrest Shaw
- 222 The LEFT Show – Flu and Regrets
- I Believe: The Lie and Delusion of the LDS “Big Step”
- 221 The LEFT Show – I Just Don’t Get It