#71 – The LEFT Show – The 46 and Palindrome
This week on The LEFT Show, J.M. and Forrest are joined in the Defenestrate Media Studio by Bob Henline, columnist, activist, and cooker of smoked meats to discuss all the spiffy and non-spiffy events of the last week. First, a happy 46th Birthday to Star Trek! Elsewhere, it turns out that legalizing gay marriage won’t turn you into an insatiable “cock-monster” – I know it, ‘cause a football player told me. The GOP is still racist some more, and the Romney/Ryan team is still allergic to the truth. Our first meeting if the POTUS Protective Association is called to order.
All this and A LOT more …
- 251 The LEFT Show – Hanging Doubt
- 250.1 The LEFT Show – SUPER-FANTASTIC MILESTONE PART ONE
- 249 The LEFT Show – Mountaineering and Yodels
- 248 The LEFT Show – SU;FTG
- 247b – The LEFT Show – The Sidetrack
- 247 The LEFT Show – Bang Bang
- 246 The LEFT Show – HISTORY!
- 245 The LEFT Show – Nearly Historic
- 244 The LEFT Show – 5 Years Old
- 243 The LEFT Show – Together Alone