#71 – The LEFT Show – The 46 and Palindrome
This week on The LEFT Show, J.M. and Forrest are joined in the Defenestrate Media Studio by Bob Henline, columnist, activist, and cooker of smoked meats to discuss all the spiffy and non-spiffy events of the last week. First, a happy 46th Birthday to Star Trek! Elsewhere, it turns out that legalizing gay marriage won’t turn you into an insatiable “cock-monster” – I know it, ‘cause a football player told me. The GOP is still racist some more, and the Romney/Ryan team is still allergic to the truth. Our first meeting if the POTUS Protective Association is called to order.
All this and A LOT more …
- 233 The LEFT Show – The Subtle Hammer
- 232 The LEFT Show – Dental Dam
- 231 The LEFT Show – Outback
- 230 The LEFT Show – Godless RebelUTion!
- 229 The LEFT Show – High School Reunion
- 228 The LEFT Show – Into The Room
- Save The Forrest! – March 20, 2015 – Mega Benefit Concert
- 227 The LEFT Show – Awkward Family Photos
- #226 The LEFT Show – GOPwow again, some more