#65 – The LEFT Show – Tellin’ me no, no, no!
Friend of the show Brian Faulkner dropped in to the studio to join Jake, Forrest and Jeff in saying farewell to Labor Leader and Utah Democratic Party Chair Jim Judd.
We take apart the GOP Congress and the failure to address the simple fact that more than 50% of the counties in America – 50% of the counties in the USA – are now labeled disaster areas because of the drought. Oh, and, Speaker Boehner came around to the view that Climate Change is caused by man as he blamed the drought on President Obama. The drought.
Rumors are floating around that the Koch Brothers bought the Paul Ryan nomination for 100 million dollars to the GOP independent expenditure. Rumors. Soledad O’Brian WAFFLE STOMPS the boneheaded and unprepared. Wow. Oh, and, Rick Santorum thinks “ya’ll” is a racially charged word. Or something.
Former Presidents W. Bush and Clinton were in Utah this week, but Jason Williams was not, so no Bat Sh@t Crazy this week.
- #225 The LEFT Show – 10/Four
- #224 The LEFT Show – Hentai Defense
- #15 Tell Me A Story – Aaron Burton
- 223 The LEFT Show – Deux Par Deux
- #14 Tell Me A Story – Forrest Shaw
- 222 The LEFT Show – Flu and Regrets
- I Believe: The Lie and Delusion of the LDS “Big Step”
- 221 The LEFT Show – I Just Don’t Get It
- 2015 Salt Lake Comic Con FanX Panel Schedule!
- 220 The LEFT Show – It Might Be Manstration