#65 – The LEFT Show – Tellin’ me no, no, no!
Friend of the show Brian Faulkner dropped in to the studio to join Jake, Forrest and Jeff in saying farewell to Labor Leader and Utah Democratic Party Chair Jim Judd.
We take apart the GOP Congress and the failure to address the simple fact that more than 50% of the counties in America – 50% of the counties in the USA – are now labeled disaster areas because of the drought. Oh, and, Speaker Boehner came around to the view that Climate Change is caused by man as he blamed the drought on President Obama. The drought.
Rumors are floating around that the Koch Brothers bought the Paul Ryan nomination for 100 million dollars to the GOP independent expenditure. Rumors. Soledad O’Brian WAFFLE STOMPS the boneheaded and unprepared. Wow. Oh, and, Rick Santorum thinks “ya’ll” is a racially charged word. Or something.
Former Presidents W. Bush and Clinton were in Utah this week, but Jason Williams was not, so no Bat Sh@t Crazy this week.
- 238 The LEFT Show – Lukewarm Mess
- Links for 239
- 237 The LEFT Show – 1.5 Times a Woman
- 236 The LEFT Show – Your Mom
- 235 The LEFT Show – May The 4th
- 234 The LEFT Show – Best of Yesterweek
- 233 The LEFT Show – The Subtle Hammer
- 232 The LEFT Show – Dental Dam
- 231 The LEFT Show – Outback
- 230 The LEFT Show – Godless RebelUTion!