#64 – The LEFT Show – Where’d you go?
This episode of The LEFT Show is a doozy of its type – Jake, JC, Forrest and Jeff gather in mourning as we lose George Soros to the perils of “traditional marriage,” but we get over it pretty quick with tales of manly prowess and making fun of Rep. Paul Ryan.
We look back at the Bush Administration’s report warning of a rise in Right Wing Violence and Extremism, and the how the GOP got mad at Obama for it … like they do with nearly everything Bush did that didn’t work, or that they don’t like.
Actress Elizabeth Banks drops into the studio to discuss the Presidential election*, The Westboro Babtists get attacked by ZOMBIES! and Chris Hayes tells us about the GOP Plan to violate the rights of millions of Americans at the Voting Booth.
Jason, bless him, is back with a TOP SECRET and super-intelligent Bat Sh@t Crazy.
* No, she doesn’t
- 251 The LEFT Show – Hanging Doubt
- 250.1 The LEFT Show – SUPER-FANTASTIC MILESTONE PART ONE
- 249 The LEFT Show – Mountaineering and Yodels
- 248 The LEFT Show – SU;FTG
- 247b – The LEFT Show – The Sidetrack
- 247 The LEFT Show – Bang Bang
- 246 The LEFT Show – HISTORY!
- 245 The LEFT Show – Nearly Historic
- 244 The LEFT Show – 5 Years Old
- 243 The LEFT Show – Together Alone