Why all the lying, Orrin Hatch?

Wrapping themselves in the bad-math that is endemic of Repuglican’t Party Politics – The GOP is using out of context numbers based on bias information to continue their fight to protect 1% of “Americans” in their rush to sell out the other 99%.

How does their decidedly dishonest math work? Jason Williams breaks down the Bat Sh@t Crazy way you’re being played for the sucker that the GOP thinks you are.

Why The Lies? – Bat Sh@t Crazy – Episode 3